In connection with Service Introduction of a Digital Pilot project for Production.Client has developed a solution to display production equipment status for operators using smart devices as mobile phones and Smart Watch. The consultant must support the transition from development to global deployment in production plants, including finalizing coordination of development tasks, identify missing links.
There are ongoing development / pilot projects in sandbox environment.
At one point the projects will be implemented in the production lines.
The consultant must ensure an efficient and 100% safe transition to production where it is not possible to fail.
The person must therefore have experience and knowledge of software development and production- both technical and business understadning (development to production).
- Knowledge of a typical IT organisation roles and responsibilities
- Experience with ITIL Service Introduction
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Technical understanding of mobile devices and Cloud technologies on architecture level.
- Self-standing and personal drive to search, identify and solve all aspects of introducing a new solution to the organisation support functions
- experience and knowledge of software development and production- both technical and business understadning (development to production).
A typically project management mindset is required, even through this job is not a project manager Start:
31-10-2018 + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.