For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Project Manager/ Programme Lead in connection with the following:
The client is operating a full network offering across fibre, coax, copper, and radio access. The network is used to support consumer, business, and wholesale customers on all types of communication services. Currently thay have outsourced the design part of the fiber build to one external partner and the physical fiber build part (digging and technical fiber work) to another external partner. Both agreements will run out during 2019-2020 and they need to ensure a process of: - Defining their future operating model in the fiber build area .
Clients network team is starting this strategic review and sourcing to define and implement the next generation of fiber build. The objective of the program is to enable an informed decision on the design of the future deliver model – and subsequently deliver the required plans and agreements to bring the target model to live.
The candidate will take the overall program lead role and as such be responsible for facilitating the process end to end.
- Run the project starting with defining roles and responsibilities and facilitate kick off as soon as onboarded
- Establish and Facilitate the governance structure of the program
- Ensure that the time plan is developed, committed and aligned - and that all workstreams deliver according to agreed plan
- Prepare material for all program meetings, including core team meetings, reference group meetings, and SteerCo meetings
- Ensure that proper guidance for the project is in place so all workstreams know what, how and when to deliver
- Ensure that SteerCo, CMT (Corporate management team) and BoD (Board of Directors) are informed and updated about the project according to the agreed time plan, also between official meetings
- Lead/ensure risk analysis being made and aligned with all relevant parties at the client.
- Mitigating any risks that are present or may arise and taking steps to revise the strategy and change the scope as needed to meet the defined objectives
Client will also provide an internal Program Lead who is an SME (subject matter expert) within the fiber build area and within their current outsourcing setup. Close partnership with the thisnprogram lead will be a necessity and all reporting will be done jointly.
The internal Program Lead is actively developing skills as Senior Project Manager, wherefore active sparring/capability building is expected from the external Program Lead.
The project has three phases:
- Phase I: Strategic direction
- Phase II: RFQ preparation and Due Dilligence
Each concluded with a key deliverable and clear success criteria. However, the Project Lead will need to keep all phases in mind to optimize for the overall success of the program (incl. initiating necessary preparation / ramp-up activities on time). Through all phases, the Project Lead will need to drive the problem solving activities, ensure the quality of the work undertaken, and involve client’s SteerCo to sign-off relevant decisions. Start:
Ultimo april/ primo maj
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.