SAP Projects / Assembly consultant with minimum 5 years of experience in implementation and roll out of SAP projects.
The candidate must be experienced in all the phases of a roll-out project.
Primary tasks are as follows:
- Understand the template solution, engage the business in process workshops and explaining the solution both from technical as well as business process perspective.
- Configuring the SAP system on SAP Projects.
- Strong Knowledge of integration between CO, PS module and logistic
- Deep knowledge of the logistics processes in relation to materials on the network for the process within the engineering industry.
- Knowledge about Project stock, material planning cost planning, Network item assembly etc.
- Knowledge about Integration setup between PS and the PP module
- Project planner and scheduling and Resource planning
- Resource related billing and project sales with billing plans and invoicing
- Experience with functional specifications and process definitions
- Project material delivery process
- Understanding of the material master and its dependencies to all modules
- Good understand of the period end processes
- Handle Key User Training and supporting the business during UAT.
- Actively support data migration activities and Cutover tasks
- Support the business during hyper care
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.