On behalf of our financial client we are looking for Senior Project Manager for MiFID II for the project - Investor Protection - Cost & Charges track.
Drive and Ownership
The track is one theme (out of 14) in the Investor Protection project –
- You have will be able to drive through the changes needed in order to comply with the regulation.
- You have a very high sense of ownership and ability to drive the project after a tightly planned timeline (co-produced by the candidate)
Understand the legislation i detail
- No prior knowledge to MiFID is required (but an advantage)
- It is required that you get to know the legislation in detail and understand that he or she should pro-actively seek all new information and become the “central knowledge person for C&C”
(Market/Investment Banking knowledge is preferable but not an outright requirement)
Project/Theme manager for both Business and IT
- Make realistic work plan with clear deliverables and key milestones, do follow-up and report on it
- Have full responsibility for driving the progress. Including delegation of tasks to relevant parties in workgroup/ organization
- Always be up front on resource situation (both FTE and monetary) including future requirements
- Facilitate theme core-group meeting each 3-4 weeks where current progress, time plan, issue, cost are reported on
- The changes that relates to cost and charges involved many systems and stakeholders across Nordea Markets – - You are out-going and not afraid to engage with stakeholders across the organisation large
Data analysis, documentation and development
- Need to be able to independently set-up structured issue driven analysis, and document these in easy comprehendible formats (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Help and spare with the IT architects and around IT infrastructural set-up and requirements
Mid October 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.