On behalf of our customer, we are looking for a Linux administrator to back fill an operational administration role for the period of 4 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills for administering and troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux and equivalent versions of the Kernel on both virtual and physical platforms.
The consultant will be working in a small, European based, Linux administration team as part of a larger hosting team, which work closely together to provide the companies hosted services.
- Red Hat and Oracle Linux version 6 and 7 administration.
- Understanding of the TCP/IP networking.
- Understanding of NFS shares (using a NetApp appliance also beneficial).
- Understanding of DNS, NTP, SMTP, SNMP protocols.
- VMWare and/or OVM experience.
- Experience configuring servers for Oracle Databases and Oracle applications.
4 weeks + option
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.