On behalf on our financial client we are looking for an Technial Architecture Project Coordinator/Assistant
You responsibilities are developing, maintaining and implementing security infrastructure, security solutions and access control systems.
You also have to assess and report security risks and makes recommendations to management on a regularly basis.
You will work with general IT Security and with selected IT Security services supplied to improve and ensure secure IT environments.
You are also responsible for the architecture and design of our Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementation and to ensure overall strategy around PAM is kept up-to date and proactively develop and implement new capabilities.
The qualifications you need:
- You find it natural to take on responsibility and use your expertise.
- You have the needed drive to solve problems, strong communication skills and secure good results.
- You have a professional level of English and speak one of the Nordic languages.
In addition, we prefer that you:
- Experience with PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools, preferably CyberArk. CyberArk is the tool that will be the primary tool for PAM in Nordea
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Certification on access management tools
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
3th of October 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.