For financial client we are looking for a Business Credit and Compliance Specialist.
Purpose of the job is to perform credit and compliance/AML (Anti Money Laundering) CTF (Counter Terrorist Financing) tasks to ensure that the client is compliant with internal guidelines and legal regulations.
- Contribute in primarily local projects related to AML/CTF and credit matters to ensure that processes are handled in a customer oriented and efficient way
- Support ‘Know your Costumer‘ (KYC) and credit processes in a professional manner in order to meet legal regulations and internal requirements
- Continuously support the knowledge sharing and the development concerning credit and KYC processes
- Take initiative to develop own competence in order to meet future requirements
- Cooperate with Senior Relationship Managers/Relationship Managers and other relevant stakeholders and contribute to the KYC and credit processes in order to maintain a great customer relationship
- Establish and maintain contact and relationship to important stakeholders in order to develop a wide network cost, risk and capital management
- Continuously maintain the customer data
- Focus on being compliant with internal guidelines
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Stakeholder management (charismatic person)
- Danish (oral and written will be an advantage)
- English (fluent, oral and written)
5th of september
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.