On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking for an Application Delivery Architect.
The Application Delivery Architect is an Architect profile responsible to establish an environment architecture composed by several platforms and applications from different perspectives, Applications, Interfaces, Data, infrastructure.
- Supporting the Solution Design Architect creating and updating the application dependency blueprint
- Defining the application delivery context and scope
- Gather, align and document interface requirements from program and/or application provider
- Document the application high level design and requirement specification
- Discover and define interfaces to be replaced with stubs (Service Virtualization)
- Support the Application Delivery Coordinators (ADCs)
- Support ADCs create and place HW/SW/Data/Interface/Access orders/requests
- Support ADCs prepare and Transition to TEM operation
- Feedback discovered infrastructure requirements to Solution Design Architect
- Communicate and align with the ADCs and other ADAs
- Build relationships between project and Business Application Providers
- Risk & Issue Management, Reporting
Requried skills and knowledge:
- Associated Architect level
- Design of infrastructure and applications architecture
- Good communication skills
- Preferred: TOGAF certification
- Preferred: Banking systems knowledge
Some travels to the Nordic countries is to be expected Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.