On behalf of our financial client we are looking for
Project manager (Database Compliance Migration) fulltime 12 months.
You will be working in a pan-Nordic environment with Compliance as the leading star. Primary role will be as focal point and Project Manager for the Database Compliance Migration. You to have good experience of driving complex projects within the subject area.
- Strong technical knowledge and are able to communicate with both technicians and business in the organisation
- Familiar with user administration, access management and security hardening in database environments on multiple platforms
- Enforce common guidelines to be implemented across technologies
- Good and strong knowledge of IBM DB2, MS SQL, Oracle, Nonstop SQL and more
- Responsible for documentation of own work and reviewing of colleagues work
- Excellent project management skills, but technically hands-on
- Resource management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Familiarity with BMC Remedy AR system
- Familiarity with any of the following will be beneficial: AD, LDAP, RACF, IIS
- As a person you have a strong drive and like to participate in improvements/projects.
- You want to be a part of a team, delivering quality solutions on time
- Feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. Together with the team you will be responsible for ensuring proper data and information quality.
- A good general overview and ability to keep precise track of many parallel activities are required.
1th of August 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.