For our client within the financial industry we are looking for a experienced Technical (Infrastructure) Project Manager to assist and support the process in application on-boarding activities incuding improve the level of compliance.
Primary job will be as Project Manager for on-boarding applications into the client's Certification tool.
We expect that you have minimum 3-5 years of experience within the area of Identity and Access Management.
- has a technical background
- are able to understand the technical infrastructure behind certification tools.
- Good knowledge in Identity and Access Management areas
- Able to communicate with both technicians and business stakeholders
- Able to drive and facilitate workshops etc. that clarify the problem and solution.
- Documentation of own work and reviewing of others.
As a person:
- likes to participate (hands-on) in improvement projects
- wants to deliver quality solutions on time
- feels comfortable working in a fast changing environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Good at building professional relationships
If you have documented experience as technical project manager and able to match your skills with the above requirements I would be very pleased to hear from you ASAP and no later than 25.07.2016 at 10.00, Thank you Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.