On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking a senior IT developer with experience around Middleware and Application Servers as well java technology domain, preferably including java developer experience and skills.
Our client needs to strengthen and complete their team, it is expected you have previous experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware products and Application servers. You would benefit from previous java developer experience and skills.
Our client value that you have experience in performance measurement and tuning both on Platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development.
Typical skills which you will be required to practice in this position are:
- Understanding of sizing hardware to new installations
- Repository upload and permissions
- Troubleshooting middleware bugs – oracle instances, services
- Troubleshooting logs in opmn (presentation layer, bi_server, scheduler), weblogic/fusion middleware
We see it relevant that you also have a great level of experience and willing to develop in the following areas:
- Oracle WebLogic Server Technologies
- Specific knowledge in - jdbc, jms, ssl, clustering, windows, linux, basic network, troubleshooting, tuning
Furthermore it is important that you possess experience, competences or skills in the following areas:
- Distributed and scalable Business Critical Systems
- Layered network architecture and segregated environments
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
As a person you possess a strong drive and have a hands-on approach to your work. You want to deliver quality solutions on time as well as driving new innovations. Working under pressure when needed is something you enjoy and you like to have new challenges to improve yourself and others. Start:
4 months + prolonging
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.