On behalf of our financial client we are looking for Remedy Senior IT Developer
Development, maintenance and Technical support of Remedy Application, version 8.1.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience with development in Remedy
- Have worked with ARS 7.6.0 and up.
- Have deep knowledge and experience with that tool as well as the Remedy ITSM suite.
Furthermore it would be beneficial if you have hands on experience with the following:
- Customization of OOTB BMC Remedy moduls
- Responsible for defining/designing and reviewing the structure of your solution.
- Developing the code and ensuring that it is aligned with clients I&O coding standards.
- Responsible for testing own developed components
- Responsible for documentation of own work, and secure that it is reviewed and aligned with Nordea I&O standards.
- Responsible for keeping deadlines.
- Participate in daily adhoc tasks and support releated questions, as well as acting as subject matter expert towards major stakeholders and / or projects.
As a person:
- You possess a strong drive
- Like to participate in improvements/projects hands-on.
- Want to deliver quality solutions on time and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment.
The remedy team is following the SCRUM principles. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.