On behalf on our financial client we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master
You will be scrum master for two team, which are working in the same business area.
You will work closely together with the PO of the teams (there is one overall PO for the two team) and the Analyst, as well as the Release Train Engineer to plan the sprints in each Product Increment.
The teams are co-located, and sit next to each other, but a few team members will be dialling in for daily scrum from time to time, so you will need to have experience with distributed teams.
The day to day planning is performed on the scrum board but consolidated in CA Rally, and you be responsible to ensure planning data in Rally is up-to-date.
- Facilitate all the scrum ceremonies
- Coordinate with the other scrum teams in the same train
- Work closely together with the PO and Analysts to prepare backlogs
- Motivate and drive the teams to improve on a daily basis.
- Make sure plans are updated in Rally
- Strong track record of Scrum mastering
- Talented mediator and chairman
- Strong servant leadership skills
- Having worked in a Scales Agile Setup before (SAFe) will be a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Rally will be a plus but not required.
Startup will be end August. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.