For our client in the financial industry we are looking for a Senior Unix Infrastructure Operations Specialis.
The most suitable profile for this opportunity should have good drive and coordination skills to support cross platform coordination.
Server management like,
Security Baseline management
Incident management and
- Develop, install, operate and procedures for server infrastructure ensuring highly reliable IT infrastructure
- Implement, operate and maintain Storage/SAN or IT Infrastructure components hereby ensuring the most optimal IT infrastructure
- Maintain and install backup and recovery tools and procedures hereby helping Nordea to improve operational stability
- Diagnose and fix software, server hardware and software problems in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability towards the customers
- Measure and plan server or IT Infrastructure capacity ensuring reliability and stability towards the customers
- Act as 2/3rd level support for the Server Specialist Support hereby ensuring constructive cooperation
- Act as driver on all high level server infrastructure troubleshooting ensuring the most optimal, high quality solution for business and IT
- Provide knowledge about servers and storage in all relevant taskforces to share knowledge
- Ensure QA on all patches and IT-Security settings for servers to prevent future incidents
- Ensure that IT-Security and Health Check tasks on infrastructure components are done hereby ensuring competitive IT infrastructure and production costs
- Keep accurate track of IT Assets and equipment to ensure focus on cost distribution
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me and state if your are interested in working in Stockholm, Copenhagen or both locations.
Please apply via our website no later than 22.06.2016 at 16:00, thank you.
01-07-2016 or ASAP
Stockholm or Copenhagen
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.