For financial client we are looking for AIX Infrastructure Operations Specialist.
We are looking for a profile dedicated to AIX tasks, including the general knowledges below.
- Server mgmt like, Patch mgmt, Security baseline mgmt, incident mgmt and change mgmt
- Develop, install, operate and procedures for server infrastructure ensuring highly reliable IT infrastructure
- Implement, operate and maintain Storage/SAN or IT Infrastructure components hereby ensuring the most optimal IT infrastructure
- Maintain and install backup and recovery tools and procedures hereby helping Nordea to improve operational stability
- Diagnose and fix software, server hardware and software problems in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability towards the customers
- Measure and plan server or IT Infrastructure capacity ensuring reliability and stability towards the customers
- Act as 2/3rd level support for the Server Specialist Support hereby ensuring constructive cooperation
- Act as driver on all high level server infrastructure troubleshooting ensuring the most optimal, high quality solution for business and IT
- Provide knowledge about servers and storage in all relevant taskforces to share knowledge
- Ensure QA on all patches and IT-Security settings for servers to prevent future incidents
- Ensure that IT-Security and Health Check tasks on infrastructure components are done hereby ensuring competitive IT infrastructure and production costs
- Keep accurate track of IT Assets and equipment to ensure focus on cost distribution
Location can be either Sweden, Denmark or Poland. Start:
1st of July
Sweden, Denmark or Poland.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.