On behalf of our financial clients we looking for Senior Java Developer and with Scrum Master experience
You will be part of a team of a project manager, developers and a architect. Your core task will be developing and setup and coach a Scrum team, where you also will take the Scrum Master-role.
- Extensive and documented experience in Scrum and can lead, coach and setup a Scrum team that interact with a lot of stakeholders and in an environment, that have very limited experience with agility and Scrum
- JAVA development and Scripting in Python and Shell Scripting
- Develop REST API-Services and knowledge about Web Services, XML, XSD, JAXB and/or JSON
- Oracle DB , preferably with the infrastructure domain as MQ, firewalls and Test Domains
- Persistence frameworks such as JPA and Hibernate
- Spring Framework, Open shift or Bamboo
- Application server: Oracle WebLogic and Tomcat
- Development tools Eclipse, Maven and Git • Operating System: Windows and Unix.
- Agile Development, preferably with light Scrum
- Knowledge about architecture patterns
- Object-/data modelling and can work with use case based development (preferable UML-specification).
- Able to accommodate large amount of information, create overview and take responsibility for delivering own part
- Work experience within an international environment
- Team player, Robust, Flexible and pro-active
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.