On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking for a Project Coordinator of a Senior Level (not a Project Manager) who will join the management team of the project and support the Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Solution Architect, Test Manager and Analysts on the planning and delivering the solution "on time" and with the right quality.
The Project Coordinator will be focusing on our mainframe applications that are operated, maintained and used in Nordic countires.
30 Business Critical Mainframe Applications we have and therefore you will be interacting with the different application teams that are part of the project through the gap analysis, the "to-be" architecture design, the implementation, testing and follow up phases of the project.
- MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Mainframe infrastructure domain
- Working with complex projects in cross organization implementations
- Project planning and following up
- Risk management both from a qualitative and quantitative perspective
- Experience within the Capital Markets domain
- Ability to understand key architecture and test management principles
- Significant prior experience in a PMO role it is a must.
- "We will make it" and "We don't have issues but challenges" mentality
- Work under extreme pressure and still meeting deadlines
- Ability to identify potential bottlenecks and provide timely solutions
- Superior communication skills - Clear crystal messages on the first go
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Fluency in a Nordic language will be considered as a strong asset.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.