For our financial client in Copenhagen we are looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager. The candidat will be part of a small team of project managers that that are responsible for delivering IT infrastructure from our Group IT organisation to the Core Banking Programme (CBP) in our Group Simplification Programme portfolio.
- Driving the specification, ordering and delivery of server environments for CBP in close cooperation with IT architects and members of the Foundation team in the CBP.
- While also look for and pursue improvements to the delivery processes and facilitate solutions to problems to secure a smooth delivery.
- Proven track record in driving IT infrastructure delivery processes
- Result oriented and able to drive/facilitate processes to secure progress
- Bring a good knowledge about IT infrastructure, especially in the midrange server area
- Secure consistency and completeness in solutions in our complex environment
- Good at keeping several balls in the air during a busy and at times hectic work day
- Take pride in supporting your colleagues
- You can bridge and communicate with technical subject matter experts on one side and delivery oriented project members on the other side
- Are a natural in navigating in a complex organisation
- Fast learner and have solid analytical skills
- Experience with IT change management tools (e.g. Remedy)
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies
Furthermore, you have
- Good drive and a ‘can do’ approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English at a professional level as our business language is English
Prior experience from working in a financial IT organisation will be an advantage.
The main work location is Copenhagen, however. you will join a global organisation and some travelling will be required. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.