We are seeking a Management profile who har the ability to plan (and the profile is NOT a Project Manager profile).
The purpose of the project is to decrease maintenance and other operational cost.
The consultant will both lead the project and be 'hands-on' in relation to analysis activities to identify possible savings related to sourcing options, process improvements and regular cuttings.
The consultant must be able to:
- Establish a structured framework/method for cost saving analysis activities
- have experience identifying cost savings in a large IT company, with focus on sourcing options, process improvements and cost cuttings, eg in Operation and in relation to software licenses
- Be able to follow progress on many simultaneous tasks
- Navigate at all levels in organisation
- Both able to manage the project and still be 'operational' in relation to analysis activities
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.