On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking for a project assistant to work in a pan-Nordic environment with Compliance as the leading star. Your assignment will be as PA for on-boarding applications into our Certification tool and administrative planning and coordination for the Programme Manager.
- Are able to understand technical infrastructure
- Have a technical background and are able to communicate with both technicians and business in the organisation.
- Are on top with strong coordination skills and can keep track of deliverables, maintaining repository ensuring right quality
- Have good knowledge in Identity and Access Management areas
- Are responsible for documentation of own work and reviewing of colleagues work.
- Are responsible for keeping deadlines
As a person you have a strong drive and like to participate in improvements/projects. You want to be a part of a team, delivering quality solutions on time and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. Together with the team you will be responsible for ensuring proper data- and information quality while performing transition of applications to a higher level of compliance. A good overview and ability to keep precise track of many parallel activities are required. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.