On behalf of our client within the financial industry (retail banking) we are looking for a senior IT Tester.
Your key responsibilities in this role:
- Define the strategy to test in a comprehensive and agile manner all non-functional aspects of the system.
- Identify and implement the most appropriate methodology to build, execute and analyze non-functional tests
- Assist in the definition of non-functional targets and benchmarks.
- Day-to-day non-functional test management
- Coach agile teams to take ownership of non-functional tests related to own deliveries
- Develop and maintain non-functional test suite
- Integrate test suite into Continuous Integration system
- Execute non-Functional tests, capture and analyze results
- Assist in other performance engineering activities as needed
- 5+ years of experience in non-functional test in complex environment
- Sound understanding of non-functional testing processes, methodologies and tools
- Proven experience with implementing non-functional test strategy in big scale programs and complex environments
- Hands on experience in non-functional test planning, test design, test scripting, script execution, capturing results, reporting defects and maintenance of test suite
- Good understanding of system architecture
- Good understanding of overall performance engineering concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of banking domain, especially Core Banking Systems
- Agile testing process from requirements to final quality assurance
- BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or related subject
- Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, HP UFT, LoadRunner
If you are interested in this role, please apply before 29APR 2016, thank you. Start:
10 to 11 months
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.