For financial client we are looking for a Infrastrukture Project manager with knowledge of Identity and Access Management
You will be working in a pan-Nordic environment with Compliance as the leading star. Primary job will be as a Project manager for on-boarding applications into our Certification tool. We expect that you have minimum 3-5 years of experience within the area of Identity and Access Management.
- Are able to understand the technical infrastructure behind our Certification tool.
- Have good knowledge in Identity and Access Management areas
- Have a technical background and are able to communicate with both technicians and business in the organisation.
- Can drive and facilitate workshops etc. that clarify the problem and solution.
- Are responsible for documentation of own work and reviewing of colleagues work.
- Are responsible for keeping deadlines.
As a person you have a strong drive and like to participate in improvements/projects hands-on. You want to deliver quality solutions on time and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. And you do it. It is also important that you possess strong interpersonal skills and you are good at building professional relationships.
Deadline 28th of April at 9 o'clock Start:
9th of May 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.