For IT client we are looking for a IT Architect.
The architect should have full lifecycle exeprience within systems and development, with a solid understanding of infrastructure and data environements.
We are looking for an Architect with the following competencies:
- Full solution lifecycle experience, including architecture, design, development, test, deployment
- Experienced in mid/large scale business critical applications
- Experienced in message-oriented integration architectures
- Experienced in performance optimizations
- Ideally experienced in data replication and reporting areas
- Ideally experienced in payments execution, payment channel, core banking areas
- Familiar with TOGAF concepts and terminology
Deep Technology Experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- WebLogic App Server (in particular performance, scalability, availability)
- Golden Gate (general concepts, performance, scalability, availability, limitations)
- OBI EE (general concepts and limitations)
- WebSphere MQ (general concepts, performance, scalability, availability, limitations)
- SOAP (general concepts and limitations)
- Oracle Service Bus (general concepts and limitations)
- Able to clearly structure and communicate own architecture concepts
- Able to guide designers, developers and testers in detailing, applying and testing architecture concepts
- Very good communication skills (verbal, writing)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.