On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking for a Expert project manager.
Ideally you have 8 plus years of experience preferable in the Capital Markets domain and a solid understanding of the applications landscape and the trade lifecycle. You will be in charge of leading one of the programmes tracks which primarily focuses on the establishment of the new pre production test environments. You will manage the initiatives across 50 plus applications, coordinate the decision making with management in WB (whoelsale banking) and CM (capital markets) IT and also coordinate with the Sub Programme Managers of the programme.
- Experience with large compliance projects is an asset.
- Experience in working within a banking environment is a strong asset
- Sounding success record in leading successfully large IT projects preferable compliance related with 50 plus project participants.
- Understanding of infrastructure topology(including servers, databases, firewalls, queues and CoLo connections) is highly desirable.
- Strong experience with planning and execution along with strong follow up skills.
- Strong knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, MS Project and MS - Office is a must.
- Very comfortable to take decisions and provide solid reasoning for them.
- Great communication skills and ability to pass a clear and short message to a wide audience from developers to our CIO.
- Ability to balance the interest of several stakeholders that have different points of view
- Strong experience of working in an Agile environment using - Agile methodologies on the planning and execution phases of the project
- IPMA Project Management or PMI certification is a strong asset.
In addition to the above
- "Can do" attitude is highly required.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure having to coordinate with a wide variety of stakeholders from IT and business.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and respond quickly to changes.
- High sense of responsibility, ownership and accountability is required.
- Step on your feet when needed.
If you are interested in this role, please apply before:
May 25 at 09,00, thank you. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.