Our client has a custom developed Java solution, a configuration management tool.
The objective of the project is to simplify and expand the architecture and related processes supporting high availability on this solution.
The consultant should also be able to participate and deliver in other projects under this program as Automated environment generation, Service landscape, designing common infrastructure services etc.
- Needs and requirements gathering
- Specification of non-functional and functional requirements, ie with use cases
- Design of applications in Software Design Documents
- Experience/Knowledge about different System development processes
- Knowledge about Work instruction for deployment to Pre and Production environments
- Knowledge about security guidelines and principles, preferably SoD (Segregation of duties)
- Data analysis and modelling
- Design of services and preparation of interface documentation
- Agile Development, preferably with light Scrum
- Agile Methods (Scrum/FDD/XP/Crystal/DSDM),
Consultant should also be well skilled within:
- SOA Service Identy & Design
- Deployment, release planning
- User Interface (design, progr. Etc)
- Must be able to accommodate large amount of information, create overview and take responsibility for delivering own part and support others in the team
- Work experience within an international environment with colleagues outside Denmark, i.e. Stockholm
1. april 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.