For our financial client we are looking for a Project Manager, who will be responsible for transforming the business strategy and objectives into tangible goals for a project/change and is accountable for the successful delivery according to agreed scope, cost, time, and also accountable for planning and delivering (from strategy to execution).
Project will be in the area of developing customer data and related SOA services. The Project manager will work very closely to other business units and chief product owner of our Core Customer Solution.
He/she will also report to program level and work together with other project managers and IT delivery managers.
The Project manager is accountable for planning and delivering. Requirements:
- Good experience from SOA type of service development related projects.
- Able to discuss with business stakeholders about the deliveries in certain time frame.
- Familiar with Agile development approach.
- Experience from Master Data Management or CRM solutions is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience with IT projects.
- 3+ years as IT PM, preferably PMI (PMP level) or IPMA (level B) certified or equivalent.
- Experience from international IT projects.
- In-depth competence and experience within project management tools/ methods and leadership capabilities.
- Able to supervise and coach other project managers and project team members.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders.
- Able to motivate groups of both technical and business personnel.
- Able to maintain focus of team members on work and holding others accountable for timely completion of high quality work.. Deadline 16-03-2015 at 9 o’clock Contact: Carina Larsen: csl(at)prodata.dk, tlf: 5373 7841
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.