Preferred experience in following Technologies:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x
- Veritas Cluster Server/Infoscale
- Puppet for configuration mangement
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- Scripting languages: Perl, Bash, Ruby, SQL, PHP
- UC4/Automic, Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- You have a long technical experience of managing infrastructure services on an enterprise level.
- You are result oriented and have the ability to provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise but are also a team player and are good in writing and verbal.
- You are service minded and have experience working together as a team, and understanding business needs.
- You have the ability to increase your own knowledge, troubleshoot and investigate problems.
- You must be able to gather needed information in a complex installation, and be able to analyze and design solutions
- Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Uses technology to achieve work objectives
- Relates own work to that of other departments in the organisation
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple ongoing topics.
Taastrup or Stockholm, please let us know which of the to you prefer
Deadline for application is the 9th of march at 2 PM.
Contact: Louise Clarke: email@example.com, mobile: +45 2560 2434 Start:
Taastrup or Stockholm
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.