We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Solution Designer Consultant. To join a team of Infrastructure Solution Designers , who are converting IT needs into well-described solutions ready to implement in the Clients data centers, using a broad knowledge within IT infrastructure.
The Clients core infrastructure is built on well-known brands such as Hewlett Packard, Cisco, EMC, Microsoft and VMware.
- Several years of experience with software/hardware architecture in a large complex organization including development, implementation and support experience
- Knowledge to TOGAF and ITIL will be an advantage
- Solid understanding and experience in the integration of applications to databases and infrastructure
- Able to make infrastructure look simple even though it is complex at heart
- Experience with design documents, requirement specifications and user acceptance documents
- Experience in collaborating with Enterprise Architects to ensure solutions align with long term company vision
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Fluent in Danish as well is preferred.
- Proactive and self-determined, strong decision making skills and you are used to working in a multicultural environment
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work and navigate in a dynamic and international environment with many interfaces, being an independent performer, with strong mentoring abilities
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +45 20451171 Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.