We are looking for an environment analyst - SUN Safekeeping Unified to be responsible for:
- The physical hardware, environments and installations on the runtime platform.
- He provides hardware and system settings for the various environments (e.g. test, UAT, production)
- Responsible for operational support processes.
- Responsible for providing system resources like servers, queues, cores, memory, users, and disk space.
- Responsible for monitoring the usage of these system resources, and ensure they are adequate for operating the system.
- Responsible for establishing monitoring of log files for system errors (but is not responsible for handling business-related errors).
- Responsible for anchoring the system in CMIO and ensuring the correct procedures and strategies are in place for failover, monitoring, and logging
- He is the contact point and coordinator of communication towards VDC, CMIO, the Linux team, Weblogic team, MQ, and Service Centre.
- Responsible for providing basic software, e.g. Java runtime environment, Weblogic server, Oracle database, MQ client.
- The Candidate should have a strong insight into network and server setup, including OS/Linux knowledge.
- He should know the VDC setup, strategies for failover and monitoring etc. Strong Linux skills required.
Contact: Louise Clarke: email@example.com, Tel: +45 2560 2434 Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.