We are searching for Senior Test Lead to work with the downstream development team. The program operates in Agile mode, so strong agile testing background is preferred.
- Build test plan for the team aligned with overall program test strategy, taking into account team specific characteristics. Works actively with the whole team to turn it to reality.
- Drive for high quality deliveries: Ensure that all testing elements in DoR/DoD are fully understood by the team and help the team to reach those.
- Mentor for all team members related to testing related topics: Support team by answering questions, solving problems and providing guidance.
- Strong ”hands-on” approach: Contributes directly to team’s testing by planning, specifying, implementing and executing tests – both manual and automated.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices within team and also cross-teams by actively co-operating in testing communities. Carry out testing related retrospectives in team.
- Ensure that test tool chain meets team’s needs.
- Ensure the availability of test environment and test data.
- Secure Test Scenarios/Test Cases coverage.
- Provide visibility to teams testing progress and quality of deliverables
- Understand and address testing skill gaps in team
- Test methodologies and processes from unit to system integration (End-2-End, User acceptance and Non-Functional elements)
- Defining, executing and reporting tests for complex software systems
- Designing and implementing automated test cases
- Agile testing process from requirements to final quality assurance
- Experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools
- Working with international, cross-country environment
- Familiar with banking (preferably Core Banking Solutions).
- Strong background with downstream systems is preferred.
- Strong people and coaching skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or related subject
If you match the above requirement we would be pleased to recieve your detailed project CV ASAP and no later than 29-02-2016 at 12:00 CET, thank you.
Helle Ehlers at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2560 2432 Start:
30-06-2016 + option
Scandinavia (DK, SE, NO or FI)