We are seeking a remedy developer for development of our customers Remedy Application, version 8.1.
- responsible for defining/designing and reviewing the structure of your solution.
- developing the code and ensuring that it is aligned with coding standards.
- Are responsible for testing own developed components
- Are responsible for documentation of own work, and secure that it is reviewed and aligned with standards.
- Are responsible for keeping deadlines.
- participate in daily adhoc tasks and support releated questions, as well as acting as subject matter expert towards major stakeholders and / or projects.
- minimum 3-5 years of experience with development in Remedy and has worked with ARS 7.6.0 and up.
- deep knowledge and experience with that tool as well as the Remedy ITSM suite.
- Furthermore it would be beneficial if the consultant have hands on experience with the following:
- Customization of OOTB BMC Remedy moduls
As a person you possess a strong drive and like to participate in improvements/projects hands-on. You want to deliver quality solutions on time and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. The remedy team is following the SCRUM principles.
Carina S. Larsen: email@example.com, Tel:+45 5373 7841 Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.