- Support for end- and super-users
- Ensuring that Incident, SR, Problem, Change&Release Management are done as agreed in the contract with MDIT and in compliance with the agreed KPIs.
- Application support for the business super users, for questions and issues, which require deeper application insight, since they are not a part of the operational maintenance procedures.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) follow-up and KPI reporting
- Regular application status reporting to the MDIT Vendor/Service Manager
- Qualifying Change Request impacts together with the relevant Business Architect
- Release planning in coordination with the MDIT Vendor/Service Manager and the relevant Business Architect
- Draft and define a release plan for system improvements (notes, support packages, changes requests, planned add-ons etc.)
- Ensure that any technical dependencies are incorporated in the release plan
- Qualify content of notes and support packages
- Participate in required updates of the systems
- Manage implementation of updates (in close coordination with the Vendor/Service Manager who decides if a note or a support package should be added or not)
- Perform application testing
- Ensure sufficient QA from an application perspective
- Dialog with application SW vendor and coordination of any issues escalated to the SW vendor
Years of experience: 8-10 years
Terms: 2-3 days a week for about 2 months Start:
2-3 days pr week for about 2 months
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.