Our client is starting up a large Data Management Program and are looking for a competent and experienced resource that can take responsibilty for the DataWareHouse project.
The DWH Program is part of a larger program.
Key skills and competencies:
- Documented Program/project management experience from medium to large data warehouse projects (experience from all phases)
- Experience from a variety of the Datewarehouse field's concepts, practices, and procedures, and with high-level understanding of ETL, DDL, Integration, data layer, data modeling, data quality, processes and methods
- Effective written and oral presentation skills (Nordic and English)
- Structured and high ability to multitask
- Analytical and problem solver
- Proactive, ambitious and flexible
- High ability of accomplishment
- Good in cooperating both with business side and technical part of project
- Knowledge from one or more of following: Bankin
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.