For our client in Oslo we are currently looking for a
Consultant (m/f) Energy data management systems
Implementation of energy data management systems at the Norwegian Railway
- GWh electricity consumption per annum
- GWh of fossil fuel consumption
- Buildings (stations, workshop halls, engine shed, etc.)
Electricity meter: approximately 2,100, of which 750 Measured performance (80% of energy consumption), certain counters are per GPS (or other communications links are involved)
Main data source (current): billing system Elwin / Frost
Additional data source: temperature and precipitation data from Det Norske Institutt Meteorologiske (DNMI).
The Energy Data Management System shall be web-based and its user interface in Norwegian (and optional in English) language. Java should not be used.
- Experience in the implementation of energy data management systems
- Fluency in Norwegian language
before March 2016
3 months ++
Oslo, Norway (Travels within Norway might be necessary)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.