We are looking for a program/project manager to Identity Access Management project:
The purpose of the Identity Access Management program/project is to redesign and re-implement roles and authorizations in SAP solution to ensure proper segregation of duties and establish an IDM solution across the system landscape. The first phase of the program/project is the SAP roles and authorizations part and it has been initiated. It is expected that this is a multi-year program, but final program planning is still ongoing.
Onsite presence: 4 days per week onsite presence in Jylland, Denmark is required with an option of 1 day
remote (home office).
Moderate travelling – primarily to Customer locations- Poland.
- Program/project manager with strong leadership & communication.
- Stakeholder management competences to drive a project with many stakeholders.
- It will be a plus if the candidate has experience with roles and authorizations in SAP and IDM tools in general.
- Fluent in English (fluent)
- Personality: Strong drive, strong communicator, very strong structure and planning skills, resillient, excellent people skills.
- Experienced user of MS Project, MS Office.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.