We are looking for a conultant with the following profile:
Tha consultant will be esponsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics AX applications, primarily within finance Core (General Ledger). Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics AX based Solutions. Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions are needed. Implement Change Requests (back log presently + what might come up during finalization of SIT and functional tests). Ensure that changes are sufficiently tested (incl. Regression Test) Assist in design and implementation of additional functional requirements if gaps are detected in connection with end-to-end testing.
Must know and have experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and X++ and MorphX IDE in Dynamics AX
- Would be good to also know object Oriented Languages.
- Technical and functional knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012 and supporting Microsoft Technologies including SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Source Control Systems such as TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- MS SQL 2008/2012; Windows Platforms; AX Workflow
- Knows how to make builds and deployments in Multiple Dynamics AX environments
- Ability to assess and resolve complex ERP problems / issues / risks.
- Significant understanding of and experience with software development project lifecycles and business planning, with a proven track record of success in multiple, complex projects.
- Understanding of testing (functional test, regression test and E2E testing).
- Ability to take a functional business requirements, spec out user requirements and turn it into a technical design, especially within finance (General Ledger)
6 months +
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.