- IT Business Analyst & Specialist within SimCorp (with Project Manager skills)
ROLE & FUNCTION
- Plan, manage and deliver requirements and target solutions, supporting the project manager with
- Business Case and High level project plan
Capability to analyse and describe current and target solutions in requested levels
Responsible for balancing risk, technical do-ability and business demands.
- Challenge and drive change within the project when needed
- Plan and execute agreed deliveries according to Client and Client partners
- Close cooperation with the Solution Architect and Solution Managers and business resources
- Manage project scope, mitigate risks and dependencies and proactively resolves project issues
- Preparation and monitoring of project plan in close cooperation with project manager
- Facilitate handover of the material
- Ability to quickly establish a network within the project as well as with outside collaborators e.g. vendor mgmt.
- Proven track record as IT business Analyst as well as project manager capabilities
- > 3 years of relevant IT business Analyst assignments
- Knowledge about technical environment request.
Seven weeks (200 hours)
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.