We are seeking a consultant for a set period of time, as a replacement for an employe that goes on maternity leave.
The consultant will be responsible for managing and developing the data warehouse part of the Quality Evaluation System, in close collaboration with the end-user application developer and the business (Quality).
Key operational responsibilities:
- Extract Load Transform Management (ELT)
- Manage regular (daily and monthly) data uploads from text files into the data warehouse
- Manage master data maintenance in the data warehouse
- Manage system maintenance
- Develop and optimize solution in collaboration with business needs and developments
- Assist with database competence when special queries/reports for management are required
There are opportunities to develop both technically in the BI area, related to areas such as SQL Server, QlikView and data
Must have requirements:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014 DBA
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Nice to have:
- Data warehousing for Business Intelligence applications
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.