The Uncertainty & Optimization team is looking for a proactive and hardworking Java developer to contribute to current and future applications. You will participate in architectural decisions as well as development of cutting-edge applications. You’ll also be responsible for debugging and delivering the best possible performance application, creating highly scalable systems. You will work closely with other engineers, reservoir experts, and different groups for the client.
- Master degree or PhD in computer science or a related area of expertise
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience
- Strong Java programming skills;
- Strong design skills, with knowledge of UML and Design Patterns
- Familiar with Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Experience in one or more of the following is a plus:
- CORBA, injection framework (such as Guice)
- Interest in numeric modelling, optimization methods, experimental design
- Background in geo-science, physics, or mathematics
6 months + extension
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.