We are currently looking for an Endur Solution Architect (m/f) to lead a growing team (currently a team of 5) for our client in Dusseldorf.
We need an experienced system analyst with Endur configuration and scripting skills to implement a set of new trading products in Endur. Involves working in a multi-vendor scenario and needs to manage client expectations tightly and independently.
- Experience with design, configuration and scripting on Endur (JVS,AVS, Open components)
- Expertise in troubleshooting , debugging and issue resolution in Endur
- Experience with Endur solutions/components like ADS, APM, Connex framework
- Experience working with complex enterprise landscape centered around Endur
- Strong EU Gas business knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Establishing brand with IS and business stakeholders
- Driving IS and Business teams through scope/requirement ambiguity
- Experience with Agile, XP or other similar methodologies, preferably as Scrum Master
- Preferably worked before in Endur-centric integration/implementation delivery projects
- Good escalation management techniques
- Self-motivated, value-oriented, generating improvement ideas and dedicated
- Problem-solver and end user orientation
end of the year
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.