We are currently looking for a Senior SQL-Developer (m/f) for our client, a multinational technology company, in Barcelona, Spain.
- Help finding mistakes and help to change and develop the system
- Performance and quality testing
- Analyze the whole DB picture and architecture
- Strategy for automated deployment, unit testing, code refactoring, scalability, maintainability, design for the future
- DB Tuning: query optimization, tables, views, indexes, triggers, etc.
- DB versioning, schema compare
- Best practices – for all above mentioned topics, code reviews, labs, act as a coach
- Document findings, solutions, results ,next steps
- Develop using process, procedures and tools provided
- Proactively collaborate in identifying eventual process gaps in development process and propose solutions
- Provide strategic and innovative vision for the design of a sustainable solution
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting development practices and integration issues and propose solutions
- Provide technical coaching to other team members (30 people)
- Proactively communicate any issues or concerns to the stakeholders
- Maintain and ensure that audit requirements and documentation procedures are followed
- Document all development activities following standards provided
- Understand business processes and business requirements
- Strong T-SQL programming skills: queries, stored procedures, views, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the products: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- problem finding and solving qualities
- good team member qualities
- Spanish language skills are an advantage but not mandatory
6 - 12 months
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.