The project is a migration of approx. 450 users and applications at 4 office locations from a Danish domain to a UK domain.
Application suite consists of both internally and externally facing in-house bespoke solutions (IIS, Microsoft technologies, Tempus Serva), externally developed solutions (Finance), 3rd party off-the-shelf applications (e.g. Filemaker, EPOS, MS Office, MS Exchange), and a series of background inter-related SQL server jobs.
The role of the consultant will be:
- To own and set out the approach and strategy for testing across the full application suite as described above, including user and document migration
- Oversee and manage implementation of a robust test environment including specifying requirements
- Assist in identifying testing resource required & where relevant/appropriate in securing that resource
- To report to the local Project Manager working to established processes.
- To oversee and manage test execution
- Assist in execution of system and system integration testing in cooperation with system developers.
- To work with, collaborate on and mentor the business for UAT.
- To oversee, review and advise on documentation for BAT and UAT.
- Report test progress and provide test metrics for project management.
- Provide defect triage and management.
- Escalate issues as appropriate
- Motivated self-starter who can work on their own as necessary to deliver tasksl
- Good communicator. Command English at high level
- Experience of producing and agreeing test strategies across all levels of testing
stakeholders, incl. system developers
- Experience of coaching and supporting business through UAT
- Experience of overseeing all levels of testing
- Experience of dealing with project and business
- Familiar with Microsoft technologies – Windows applications, .net and SSRS
- Use of test tools e.g. HP Quality Center, TFS
- Experience of working with finance/insurance applications
- Experience of testing across multiple projects/work streams at the same time
- Expect travel between offices across Denmark
6 months +
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.