The consultants main responsibilities are to provide consultancy with business owners, thus becoming a trusted advisor as well as convert business requirement specifications into solution descriptions.
The consultant will have a large contact base throughout the organisation and recognise and communicate new opportunities to the business and colleagues based on high SharePoint knowledge.
- Describe and configure SharePoint solutions and services that fit user requirements together with SharePoint development team.
- Evaluate possible solution design, e.g. integration with other systems and determining whether or not SharePoint is the right way to go, in close cooperation with internal SharePoint delivery team (developers, architects and product owners).
- Help describe and solve identified system errors.
- Provide 3rd level support.
The consultant must speak and write Danish and English fluently.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Proven experience working with SharePoint 2010 & 2013.
- Proven experience with business consultancy.
- Proven experience with converting business requirement specifications into IT solutions.
- The consultant must have good stakeholder management skills.
- The consultant must be able to communicate equally well with both end-users in the business and technical resources
Medio april, senest 1. maj
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.