Lead Application/Systems Architect, M3 ERP System
We are seeking a Lead Systems Architect with deep knowledge of the M3 ERP system.
· Demonstrate expertise in process/ application/ data/ infrastructure
· Understand the state of the industry and leading solutions & best practices to common problems.
· Guide teams through ERP Rollout with a specific focus on fulfilling demands, manage scope and integrations to existing system.
· Produce a detailed rollout plan document to match customer requirements
· Author conceptual/logical/physical architecture documents in collaboration with the extended architecture organization.
· Analyze and determine root causes for systems failure across people/process/technology domains.
· Roll up your sleeves and mentor junior technical team members in your domain of expertise.
· Demonstrate insight into and provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
· Participate in internal projects as required
· The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with an excellent work ethic.
· The professional background should demonstrate a steady pace of growing responsibility in technical domains.
· Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
· Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load tools
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 30%)
· Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
· Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
· Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
· Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, project methodology and practices
· Acted as solution architect in large international M3 projects
· Deep knowledge of the M3 application suite
· Extensive experience of ERP implementation projects
· Industry knowledge within food & beverage, retail and equipment
Start: Soonest possible
Varighed: 12 months + extension
Krav: Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.
Tip en ven