We are seeking a Senior Test Manager for a 4 days/week project, where minimum 3 days are on location.
The tasks of the consultant will be:
- Authoring of the Test Strategy
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Develop the Test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan
- Management / Mentoring of Project & Test Teams
- Management of Test Infrastructure (including testing tools)
- Ensuring appropriate quality assurance standards enforced in the software development/rollout process
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
- Monitor and report the progress of testing, Drive the defect management process, Direct Test Coordinators for each Test Team (including 3rd parties), Chair a daily defect meeting, Liaise with key stakeholders on testing matters, Track and prepare the report of testing activities e.g. test testing results, test cases
- Establishes standards and processes for Quality Planning
- Reviews the client’s deliverables for adherence to Project standards
- Reports on non-conformance to project standards
- Advises the team on defect prevention
- Supports standardization initiatives – business processes, interfaces, reports, data flows,
- Certifies the client’s deliverables are ready for Delivery
- Extensive Test Manager experience, in relation to the above mentioned tasks
- Project Manager skills for planning, documentation, lead and follow-up of the Test and QA area
- Scandinavian language proficiency
12 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.