The test manager will plan, lead and follow up the test activities in the Technical Delivery part of the programme, aligned with the overall technical delivery plan.
As a Test manager your responsibility will be:
- to Identify all necessary test activities that needs to be performed.
- Plan all of this activities in close co-operation with the rest of project resources
- Secure that the test activities follow the processes
- Secure the necessary resources from business to support the test activities.
- Follow up on progress and act on any deviation.
- Responsible for test reports and sign off of test activities
- Responsible for verification process of needed Rights of Entry Activities related to Group Programme (The Big Upgrade)
- Ensure testing according to release/delivery plan
- Responsible for performing integration tests, user acceptance tests and performance tests
Test planning- Responsible for describing Test strategy and Test plan
- Responsible for defining Test process (incl testing tools)
- Ensure availability to correct test data
- Lead and support test case description
- Lead and support test performance and defect handling
- Document test reports and report progress in test
- Well documented experience in Test and proven track record as a test manager delivering outstanding test project
- more than 5 years of relevant test management and general project management experience
- Track record of independently managing test projects with high quality result
- Good communications skills and ability to quickly establish a network within the project as well as with outside collaborators
- Must be fluent in English and be willing to travel occasionally in Scandinavia if needed.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.