Our client is is in the process of initiating a number of Information Security initiatives across the business.
As part of this a core team has been put in place consisting of a Security Delivery Director, a number of Project Managers and a number of Security Architects. This team works alongside the existing Information Security Team and the ITO teams to scope, design and manage the deployment of the solutions.
It has become necessary to expand this team with a Security Architect role.
The Security Architect will be responsible for defining the security architecture, documenting the designs and working with the teams to ensure the solutions can be integrated into the day to day operations.
This key role must be able to quickly understand the infrastructure and application landscapes and drive decision making processes across various teams in Enterprise Architecture, Information Security and ITO.
The Security Architect must be able to document vision, strategy and design and be able to present this at all levels.
The key role of a Security Architect is to drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures. In particular:
- To understand the business and information risk context, and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks.
- To work closely with information security practitioners, solution architects, business customers and system engineers to enable the secure definition, delivery and configuration of ICT systems.
- To provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in the delivery of secure services and solutions.
- Ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders, including up to CIO or IT Directors level
- Strong people skills to influence cost and risk based decisions;
- Subject matter expertise in one or many security technologies – such as identity management, security monitoring, encryption etc;
- Strong understanding of the business relevance of information risks and the current trends and developments in information security
- Awareness of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to small or large integration projects
- An understanding of the financial impact of your work. You make business decisions based on a clear and explicit cost benefit analysis, and drive the projects with a clear return.
3 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.