The consultant will be part of a team of several developers and two system analysts, responsible for an in-house developed end-to-end IT solution for deal capture of derivatives and for the entire infrastructure handling external trade feeds, clearing, and downstream feeds for straight through pro-cessing in risk, trading general ledger, payment and workflow systems.
The consultant will be involved in:
- Designing, coding, documenting and testing highly effective applications, ap-plying outstanding technical competence to fulfil business and IT requirements with regards to scalability, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage code quality and flexibility of systems within own area to ensure maintainability and changeability of systems
- Keep track of the latest development to learn from best practices in software development constantly ensuring professional development
- Team up with business and other IT units to facilitate agile application development processes ensuring effective and efficient deliveries
- Strong skills in C++ and other object oriented programming languages such as C# and Java and able to switch quickly between working in the domain of User Interfaces and that of Back End Services.
- Agile best practices such as Scrum and XP
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development, automated testing and continuous delivery. Maybe you have experience with tools like Jira, Bamboo, Git, NUnit, XLDeploy or Cucumber.
- Understand the significance of measuring and improving code quality. Maybe you have worked with Semmle or SonarQube
- Confident in the domain of Client/Server architecture
- Experience with implementing and supporting financial software in banking
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.