Buckinghamshire, UK, on location, Denmark
For one of our Danish clients with a production site in the UK we are looking for a strong project manager:
- Technical understanding without being a technical expect – shall be able to understand the technical setup at architecture level.
- Experience implementing new processes and anchor them
- Strong drive and solution oriented – able to drive the process of getting actual problems solved here and now, finding the root cause and install permanent solutions (governance, process, technical solutions, …) to prevent the problem to reoccur.
- Strong people, facilitation and communication skills – facilitate a positive cooperation across all parties in UK
- Stakeholder management – interact with stakeholders at all levels in Arla and with external sub-contractor
In a fully automated production plant with huge reliance on IT, issues arise that effectively cause production lines to stop and brings the whole site to a standstill . There is a need to improve stability through improved governance, processes, competences and more resilient technical solutions.
We want a project manager on location in the UK to manage the following tasks:
- Drive the resolution process when problems occur – working with the production plant, internal IT and external subcontractors
- Drive the process of finding root cause to the problems, identify and implement solutions to re-move the root causes
- Drive the process of designing and implementing governance model, processes, organization and competences to ensure a robust and efficient setup
- Work with IT and external subcontractors to constantly improve the stability and resilience of the technical solution.
The duration of the task is estimated to 6 calendar months. There will be a requirement whereby the Project Manager will need to be on-site either at weekends or during the evenings in the event of an outage so that they take responsibility in being the single point of contact to manage the incident from beginning to end including facilitating that a root cause Analysis is performed and any remedial action that may be required to be put in place
Onsite presence in Buckinghamshire, UK 5 days a week is required.
Fluent in English
Experience with administrative tools and experienced user of MS Office.
Experience with project management from production sites with huge reliance on IT. Start:
Buckinghamshire, UK, on location
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.