We are looking for a QA Engineer to participate in project activities such as planning, requirements work, testing, etc.
Summary of the assignment:
- Have full responsibility for testing modules or new functions.
- Take complete or partial responsibility for test planning, follow up and quality assurance of tests, status reporting and documentation including resource- and cost- and estimations.
- Carry out automatic tests as well as writing and maintaining test specifications.
- Verify all trouble/incident reports delivered as a result of corrections until the system is in production.
- Clarify diffuse requirements together with the system developers and project leaders for system requirements.
- Review requirement, design and other specifications.
- Contribute to further development of test- and verification strategies.
- Experience with DevOps and how to standardize/automize test- and live environments and deploy procedures is a highly relevant
- Experience of all phases of the test process and be familiar with one or more test methodology and tools
- Skills in Unix/Linux and MySQL.
- Experience of automation of test is an advantage (Selenium)
- SBTM (Session based testing management)
2 months + extension
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.